Here’s Daniel, Brendan, and I outline for our waste free lifestyle.
- October 19 – 24: We plan on making the experiment a 3 week process. The first week will be ourselves living a normal lifestyle. We will be collecting all of our trash and taking normal showers.
- During this week we will begin our twitter/blog and release our personal trash data as well as trash facts.
- All waste will be documented and weighed at the end of the week
- October 26 – 31: The second week we will conduct research and figure out best practices to a waste free life-style.
- We will be continuously updating our twitter/blog on best practices to reduce waste and apply it campus wide.
- November 2- 7: The third week will be full immersion into the waste free life style. We will be using as less trash as possible.
- Again, all waste will be weighed and it will allow us to find out who will win the 2015 waste free championship
- The rest of the semester will be gathering photos and comparing data to see if our best practices can be used on a bigger scale.